sir, i just cleared my class 12 with the following results:- 1.Boards :- 93.2% 2.IIT JEE - Extended merit list , 9010 rank 3.BITSAT - score of 240 4.DCE rank 1569 5.AIEEE gen category rank 7708, AIR 9392 6.VIT - 7000 7.MANIPAL - 1900 8.IP Univ - 2058 I am in a dilemma at this moment whether to drop an year or to join any college via AIEEE....Also , which college should be the best via AIEEE route? i am not interested in joining VIT/MANIPAL/IP.Also i have heard good reviews about LNMIIT , Jaipur.What is the best choice for me via AIEEE or should i drop?what are its advantages/disadvantages?? Mannu Amrit

sir,
i just cleared my class 12 with the following results:-
1.Boards :- 93.2%
2.IIT JEE - Extended merit list , 9010 rank
3.BITSAT - score of 240
4.DCE rank 1569
5.AIEEE gen category rank 7708, AIR 9392
6.VIT - 7000
7.MANIPAL - 1900
8.IP Univ - 2058

I am in a dilemma at this moment whether to drop an year or to join any college via AIEEE....Also , which college should be the best via AIEEE route? i am not interested in joining VIT/MANIPAL/IP.Also i have heard good reviews about LNMIIT , Jaipur.What is the best choice for me via AIEEE or should i drop?what are its advantages/disadvantages??

Mannu Amrit

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Mannu,

Though you have scored well in Boards exam none of your rank seem to be good. Only through AIEEE a decent colleges can be alloted to you but that to no so good. Its better to drop a year and later on graduate from among the best colleg in India than to  opt for a not so good college just to save a year.

Refer to the last year cutoff details of AIEEE to get to know what and where the best you will be getting : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

regarding the BITSAT cutoff refer : -

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Yes,  you can give one year to preparation for IIT and with hard work and guidance you can easily make it to the IIT's, coz this year topper nitin jain is also one year dropper. You can join online coaching as it is flexible n you need not to travel anywhere n you can utilise the saved time in studies.  For this you only need Internet connection.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free