• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

plz recommend me some good books for pcm

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear vineet,

For physics you can refer: HC VERMA, ARIHANT,I IRODOV

for Chemistry: P BAHADUR, O.P GUPTA etc...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

6 years ago

gud books for maths are rd sharma for iit jee,das gupta(objective).gud combination

for chemistry all volumes of op tondon fro chemistry

for physics first u need to get ur concepts clear,so u need hc verma and later dc pandey or physics mcq of deb mukharjee.

this is the precised collection,i think.however lots of books r there in the market.

6 years ago

dont study with extra these are only for practice first do ncert many times....then u must think of extra books...this year iit jee has ncert level ques. so think about it...

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

kindly let me know the cutoff for assam medical entrance examination 2015.
@ aakansha there is a criteria of 50 percent of the total marks decided by the dibrugarh university. i think thats the cutoff , still prev year it was that , i mean in 2015 , but not sure...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Akanksha why don’t you visit the official website of the institution and get to know the cutoff, merit list and also your stature there whether you ar eable to secure a seat there or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
*Example 10 The length of hour hand of a wrist watch is 1.5 cm. Find magnitude of i. angular velocity ii. linear velocity iii. angular acceleration iv. radial acceleration v. tangential...
Radius is given to you. Magnitude of angular velocity is known to as (pie/30) rad/min. Hence you can find out the other values very easily
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
is it good to do m.des instade of in civil??????what is future in m.des????what is the job after m.des??????
@ abhishek m tech is far more better than m. designing , m . designing have scope also like in robotics , nano technology and designing the mechnies in tech mahindra . but , if u will do...
2017 years ago
what are the most important books to crack aiims mbbs?
Dear Student, Please visit our website and refer the complete list of books from there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
My CRL is 118423 and All India category rank is-1111 (ST) Home State is Gujarat. Kindly suggest me which college and branch can I get? Thanks
You have all the choices, except CS, EC, EE(bit rare)
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
you need to make up your mind to make sure that which branch interests you the most, thereafter check in the details of current status at the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your...
Soneel Verma one year ago
my air in jee main is 157553 which colleges am i likely to get?
please visit thanks . moreover if you are not getting some college with this rank apply for some good private...
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts