hello....i scored 332 in bitsat 2009....wat r my chances of getting electrical & electronics in BITS Pilani ? also what does the branch electronics n insrtumentation exactly deal with ? do you recommend computer science in these times of recession ?

hello....i scored 332 in bitsat 2009....wat r my chances of getting electrical & electronics in BITS Pilani ? also what does the branch electronics n insrtumentation exactly deal with ? do you recommend computer science in these times of recession ?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Askiitians Expert
8 Points
14 years ago

Dear Darshan,

The last year cutoff of Pilani was 339 foryour desired branch. Since you are quite close to it , I cant make you sure but you may get this alloted to you as seats have been increased in the IITs so it is expected that cutoff may shift this time.

Refer the last year cutoff details : -

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Electronics and instrumentation department provides a interdisciplinary approach to Instrumentation with an emphasis on Electronics and Computer Science. The students in this discipline are offered a wide range of courses including digital control systems, linear system theory, sensory systems, digital signal processing, optimal control theory, stochastic control theory, analog and digital circuits, VLSI design etc. In addition, all the students in this discipline have to take core computer science courses.

Regarding the CS, its demand has decreased in the recent years but surely it will get to its standards in the recent years. As you wont be getting this branch at any cost at BIT,Pilani. I would suggest you to opt for Mech. there as it has got a lot wider scope than any of these and also the package is high. Also I would suggest you not to opt for other two BITS

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free