There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hi, what is the fees for iit long term ? and is narayana dilsukhnagar branch good than narayanaguda branch.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear teja

Fee for longterm generlly depends on your rank in xam tht you have written.It doesnt matter much for any branch..coz tests are same.All that matters mostly is which one you feel comfertable in terms of hostel or for dayscholors which is nearer.Self study is evry important for long term

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

My aim is to score 200+ in jee mains only. I wanted a material which has good theory as well as problem but not as hard as advanced level. Suggest me such materials. IE irodovs book ,the one...
Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ shuhai ok, here are the suggested books for jee main only . Jee main specially testing abt the speed in problem solving and knowledge . " so, the following books will help you . PHYSICS...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
in Engineering Entrance Exam MH CET 2016 ,WAS THE SYLLABUS BASED ON only HSC SYLLABUS OR BOTH CLASS 11 AND 12?
@ xavier in the MHT CET syllabus u have to study both the 11 th as well as 12 th class books , as MHT CET contains each and every syllabus . for more details u can look into the askiitian...
Umakant biswal 21 days ago
Yeah the syllabus is based on both Class 11 and Class 12. You should study both the books during MHT-CET. Practise as much problems as you can and thats it. Hope it helps. Thanks
Shreyas Patil 21 days ago
which is the best motivational video available on youtube than can help to get highest marks for students who are preparing for IIT-JEE Advanced
@ xavier there are many video avaliable in youtube , u can refer to anyone . and also u can take some motivational thought from p bahadur , v.k sharan , and d cpandey also . they have...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
it is a video name with” a dream called iit” if you still have any problem please chat with askiitans counsellor thanks regards sahil
SAHIL 2 months ago
what is the scope after doing engineering chemistry?
Good scope if u want to do higher studies, research or teaching line Thanks
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Go for higher studies in the same direction, therafter you may choose to be a scientist and there are number of avenues for being a scientist in chemistry or chemicals, else you may choose...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
iam a free member of askiitians . can i hv access to view recordings
Dear Ayush you can access the recording Recorded interactive Lectures of physics(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded interactive Lectures of chemistry(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Please Suggest me time table that contains how and which chapters should be covered and chapters which must be given importance .(for jee adv )
@ shuhaibks u will have to make your own time table as u better know which topics are weak to you and in which subject u are strong at . but while making time table make sure not to leave...
Umakant biswal one month ago
:}Hey visit
SAHIL one month ago
Here is another way how you can manage your studies. Counting time Note the time when you sit to read and get up. Set target each day to read this much time and set some target each morning ...
Piyush Behera 5 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts