i have got nit nagpur civil eng but i wish to repeat for iitjee 2011 but my parents are forcing me to join in nit which is better option

i have got nit nagpur civil eng but i wish to repeat for iitjee 2011 but my parents are forcing me to join in nit which is better option

Grade:

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sruthi

There are some drawbacks too in longterm.Some times people cant study well in long term due to many reasons and get lesser rank than previous rank.But its alittle less percentage.

What I would say is NIT Nagpur civil is good.....but IIT's are much better thats for sure.If you are ok with nit nagpur..you can join itotherwise if you are confident that you canget very good rank next time take long term

There is another option too you can join nit nagpur and write exam from there if you can get rank in iit,you can leave iit.In this way you can have both.But preparation should be by yourself in this case.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitia

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free