There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

any IIT pass outs interested in working on an innovative school project can contact urgently

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Thanks for the Information.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

is Listening to white noise will help an iit student to increase concentration?
@ xavier yes , at somehow ,. but it cannot applicable for everyone . u can do yoga , exercise and listen to ur fav songs , but do remember donot distract your mind in that , u are doing...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Uou can also try this psychological life hack: before studying , listen a song you have not listened before. try to memorixe in first attempt. nw start studying while revesion listen the...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Yeah it does. It makes mind concentrate only on one thing which indirectly increases concentration power. do listen it.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
A circular race course track has a radius of 500 m and is banked to 10. If the coefficient of friction between tyres of vehicle and the road surface is 0.25. Compute. i. the maximum speed...
asfsjgfjbvuavyurajurevaweivbr;iuafberyebvgliebgvreoiha\5873 akeurvhaiuh4oiwr aekruheriu augeriue ribrjva uybrjk uygr5 jybvka reuyrb
ujwal one month ago
i have to complete my CBSE class 12 syllabus till november. Please tell me how should i complete it using board point of view and also use time for competitives. tell me study plan to grab...
@ shreyas donot hurry up , i think its good if u will do simoultaneously , i did like that , for example suppose u complted solution chap from board point of view, then alott a extra day...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ shreyas yes , 10 hours per chapter are more than enough , beacuse i have used only 2-3 hrs per chapter in that 10 hrs u have to cover a chapter by the following strategy 1- ncert reading...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@umakant i have done calculation of all the things. Septeber i have 17 working days * 6 hrs study = 102 hrs 13 holidays*9 hrs study = 117 hrs similar is for october november i have 20...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
is there any scope in civil engineering for girls?
Civil Engineering is also one of the best and preferred engineering stream. There are many scopes for this course. But according to me it's not good for the girls because there are many job ...
Leepika Roy one year ago
yeah ofcourse it is good stream for girls as ther is large chances of government job in civil engineering and also students have opinion that it is not good stream, but its not true so go...
ng29 one year ago
I am currently in class 11 and want to do B. S. in physics from iit Kanpur... What rank is required for selection? And are there any other good colleges offering the course?
@ mihir i appreciate of ur dream to do well in physics from now . actually that courses are offered at every iit and also in thapar university and bits pilani , goa and hyderabad . also and ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
a mixture of co and co2 is found to have a density of 1.5 gm/lit at 30 degree celsius and 730 mm .what is the composition of the mixture.
Hi.. For a mixture of CO and CO2, d = 1.50 g/litre P = 730 / 760 atm, T = 303K PV =w / m RT; PV w / Vm RT 730 / 760 = 1.5 / m × 0.0821 × 303 =∴ 38.85 i.e. molecular weight...
Sakshi one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts