sir i am a student from bhubaneswar,orissa ..i have passed 12th this year from chse with scoring 50% and my pcm aggregate is 52%.But i don't think i am so poor to get such %aage ...........i think the papers have not been checked properly in our council .So i want to prepare 1 year with strong concentration.Can i crack the engineering entrances .Sir please suggest me something good.

sir i am a student from bhubaneswar,orissa ..i have passed 12th this year from chse with scoring 50% and my pcm aggregate is 52%.But i don't think i am so poor to get such %aage ...........i think the papers have not been checked properly in our council .So i want to prepare 1 year with strong concentration.Can i crack the engineering entrances .Sir please suggest me something good.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Smita

I guess its a good decision by taking one year drop.Firstly your 12 percentage doesnot matter for aieee exam.So dont worry about these marks.But I feel 52% is alittle less,so first thing all you need to do is study your 11,12th maths,physics,chemistry text books to clear your concepts.After that you start solving problems in other books or previous year papers.If you work hard you can qualify very easily

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free