i failed to qualify for jee 2010.i got 160 marks.now i am really determined to crack jee at any cost.my performance in aiee was also average.acc to my cet results i am gettin a good college in my state in cse branch.so i am planning to crack jee along with 1st year.as my college would start in the first week of sept.i have around 40 days full time.also during my college days i would get around 7 hrs everyday for jee preparation.please advice on how should i go abt it what are the books to follow in this one year and how should i plan the 7 hrs for that particular day .i am really ready to struggle for iit and i would like to acheive it at any cost and i am ready to work hard for that.plz rply on how shud i plan and wat books to follow and when shud i finish my portion.i really want to crack jee.if at any cost i miss jee then i atleast want to get below 1000 rank in aieee.the books i have are; maths -das gupta ,tmh, objective approach to arihant (vol 1&2)by amit agarwal, mtg (calculus and coord geo)by , arihant algebra by sk goyal. ia maron calculus, sl loney trig an coord geo. physics-ncert,hc verma,dcpandey,resnick and halliday chemistry- organic ;solomons,jagadanba singh inorganic ;optandon ,jdlee physical ;p bahadur,op tandon please advise me on which books i need to use in these 8 months for my preparation from this list.also i am weak in maths.how to go abt it.its a long post but plz reply.thanks in advance for reply.

i  failed to qualify for jee 2010.i got 160 marks.now i am really determined to crack jee at any cost.my performance in aiee was also average.acc to my cet results i am gettin a good college in my state in cse branch.so i am planning to crack jee along with 1st year.as my college would start in the first week of sept.i have around 40 days full time.also during my college days i would get around 7 hrs everyday for jee preparation.please advice on how should i go abt it what are the books to follow in this one year and how should i plan the 7 hrs for that particular day.i am really ready to struggle for iit and i would like to acheive it at any cost and i am ready to work hard for that.plz rply on how shud i plan and wat books to follow and when shud i finish my portion.i really want to crack jee.if at any cost i miss jee then i atleast want to get below 1000 rank in aieee.the books i have are;

maths-das gupta,tmh,objective approach to arihant(vol 1&2)by amit agarwal,mtg (calculus and coord geo)by ,arihant algebra by sk goyal.ia maron calculus,sl loney trig an coord geo.

physics-ncert,hc verma,dcpandey,resnick and halliday

chemistry-organic;solomons,jagadanba singh

inorganic;optandon ,jdlee

physical;p bahadur,op tandon

please advise me on which books i need to use in these 8 months for my preparation from this list.also i am weak in maths.how to go abt it.its a long post but plz reply.thanks in advance for reply.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Aditya,

The books that you mentioned are good enuf .. finish them .. and spend all your time in studies.. IIT preparation is quite diff .. you need focus only and only on the preparation ... All the Best !

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free