i failed to qualify for jee 2010.i got 160 marks.now i am really determined to crack jee at any cost.my performance in aiee was also average.acc to my cet results i am gettin a top college in my state(jntu,ap) in cse branch.so i am planning to crack jee along with 1st year.as my college would start in the first week of sept.i have around 40 days full time.also during my college days i would get around 7 hrs everyday for jee preparation.please advice on how should i go abt it what are the books to follow in this one year and how should i plan the 7 hrs for that particular day.i am really ready to struggle for iit and i would like to acheive it at any cost and i am ready to work hard for that.plz rply on how shud i plan and wat books to follow and when shud i finish my portion.i really want to crack jee.if at any cost i miss jee then i atleast want to get below 1000 rank in aieee.its a long post but plz help.i would be thankful to u

i  failed to qualify for jee 2010.i got 160 marks.now i am really determined to crack jee at any cost.my performance in aiee was also average.acc to my cet results i am gettin a top college in my state(jntu,ap) in cse branch.so i am planning to crack jee along with 1st year.as my college would start in the first week of sept.i have around 40 days full time.also during my college days i would get around 7 hrs everyday for jee preparation.please advice on how should i go abt it what are the books to follow in this one year and how should i plan the 7 hrs for that particular day.i am really ready to struggle for iit and i would like to acheive it at any cost and i am ready to work hard for that.plz rply on how shud i plan and wat books to follow and when shud i finish my portion.i really want to crack jee.if at any cost i miss jee then i atleast want to get below 1000 rank in aieee.its a long post but plz help.i would be thankful to u

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskIITians Expert PRASAD IIT Kharagpur
18 Points
13 years ago

You got 160 marks that means you just missed the cut-off.

Revise all the basic concepts. Make small notes such that you always carry them with you and revise them when you get time in college. Solve lot of problems. Wake up early every morning and practice so that if you face any doubt or get stuck on some point , you can always think on it during the college time. Join some coaching institute which suits your timing. Above all work really hard as hard work definitely pays off.

Best of Luck!!!.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free