There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what is the advantage of caste reservation [obc] in iit's?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aakash

Advantage of caste reservation is you can get very good branch compared to your branch which you can get with your general rank.And you can qualify with less marks compared to general category students.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

for iit-jee advanced , i want to know that ,both class 11 and 12 std syllabus are there or not,what are the syllabus for pcm in iit jee advanced.
@ xavier as per the current notofication , in jee advanced u will face questions of both 11 th and 12 th , but this year there will be a planning to do the one single exam for mains and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
SAHIL 2 months ago
hello, I just wanted to know whether in the 6th round of seat acceptance of josaa is the procedure same as that of document verification.Do I have to carry the same documents? Is there some ...
@ arushi , as per the previous records that i have , u donot have to pay anything else in the 6 th round of seat allocation process by jOSAA , I THINK THIS YEAR ALSO THE SAME TREND WILL...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Student, do carry your all credentials and testimonials along with you which have been intimated to you through the official weblink of Jossa and instead of carrying cash always prefer ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Which one is better for me CSE in IIT Bhubaneswar or ECE in IIIT Hyderabad? I am equally inclined to both CSE and ECE.
@ saidinesh Take cse at iit bhubaneswar , beacuse as iit bbsr is a new one also , it have oppurtunity in these 2 years to come up . and as far as iiit hyderabad is concerned that also is a...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
How do I get into VJTI? Do they take admission on the basis of the JEE Mains OR MH CET(PCM)?
@ XAVIER VJTI mainly takes the student on the besis of mht cet , but there was a update that the mht cet will not be able to conduct in 2017 , if that happens then they will fill all of...
Umakant biswal 20 days ago
Sir i have started my class11 i want to knoe which books are best for physics, physical, organic , inorganic chemistry , mathematics i want to prepare for iitb. How i can prepare for it ....
hi anushkarefer to link: and please approve my answer
SAHIL 6 months ago
Sir,what is the best biology book for practice for neet ?
@ rupam frst of all for clearing of neet , all the ncert content of class 11 th and 12 th should be on your mind , ncert will be the first book to study and follow . and after that do folow ...
Umakant biswal 17 days ago
Do from NCERT Class 11 and 12. Along with that dont forget to do ncert exemplers. 60% of questions from exemplers. Then study last year question papers to get the idea of paper. Thats it.
Shreyas Patil 10 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts