R/Sir Myself is Gaurav Sharma from KUK. I am pursuing my M.Pharma from Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra. I want to go abroad for my Ph.D work. I had seen some of the institutes whose eligibility for the submission of application is application with the valid GMAT score. Sir i want to know about the whole procedure of this exam like educational qualification and eligibility criteria and all other relevant things regardding GMAT. Hope for your quick reply. thanking you.

R/Sir

Myself is Gaurav Sharma from KUK. I am pursuing my M.Pharma from Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra. I want to go abroad for my Ph.D work. I had seen some of the institutes whose eligibility for the submission of application is application with the valid GMAT score. Sir i want to know about the whole procedure of this exam like educational qualification and eligibility criteria and all other relevant things regardding GMAT.

Hope for your quick reply.

thanking you.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskIITians Expert PRASAD IIT Kharagpur
18 Points
13 years ago

Anyone and everyone is eligible for taking the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test). There is no minimum educational qualification requirement for taking the test. The test scores are valid for five years, i.e., most universities accept scores up to five years old. But it is always better if scores are recent (not older than 2 years).

You can get more information at,

www.gmat.org.

You also look for GRE too as GRE may be more suitable for your profile.

See,  www.gre.org.

Best of Luck!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free