plzz tell me which books to follow for the preparation of iitjee as u have suggested me to take drop which i will do....

plzz tell me which books to follow for the preparation of iitjee as u have suggested me to take drop which i will do....

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

SAHIL CHITKARA
37 Points
13 years ago

For iit what u need is thorrow concepts which comes through good preparation , speed calculations which comes through practice & continuous effort ( U can't efford a loss of even single day during your preparation ).

Regularity , Concepts  & practice is the main key to success & can do wonders .

For physics h.c. verma & for chemistry ncert is must . U may  also  do tata mc graw hill for chemistry &  D.C pandey for physics . For mathematics s.k. goyal is good book .

First complete the above books & then revise them again . No other books won't be required after that .

For Books always remember  "At the end of day what it matters is not how many  books u have done , but the book which u have done  you are thorrow with it & u must have also revised it once since to apply them in the paper not only everything should be in your mind , but u should also be able to do speed calculations  as well ".

Best of Luck for jee .

Do approve if u like this .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free