There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I wish to know the scope of chemical engineering after graduating from BITS Pilani (pilani camous), means what kind of jobs a chemical eng. is offered and what kind of work is required to be done ( for eg software engineeres have to usually make pragrams or work related to it)?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prasham,

I am a chemical engineer myself and i can tell you that chemical engineers have really got a wide domain.You can work in petroleum and gas organisations like IOCL,ONGC,GAIL,BPCL,HPCL etc

Besides,there are a lot of consultancies coming in this field.So dont worry there are tonnes of opportunites.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

*Example 10 The length of hour hand of a wrist watch is 1.5 cm. Find magnitude of i. angular velocity ii. linear velocity iii. angular acceleration iv. radial acceleration v. tangential...
Radius is given to you. Magnitude of angular velocity is known to as (pie/30) rad/min. Hence you can find out the other values very easily
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for maths. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in maths , main thing is the calculus section , in board there u will find difficulties . here i am enlisting some of the imp topics from various chap 1- BAYES THEORAM ( BALL...
2017 years ago
I have the option of joining bit mesra and daiict. Which one is better for computer science if I need to pursue MS in a foreign country and also according to the faculty
Both are should take decision based on your geographical location
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
sir how is the future in NIT delhi Specificall ECE Branch please elaborate too for more understanding please soon!!
NIT Delhi is a good engg. college of national importance. ECE at NIT D will give you bright future their. Academics as well as the placements are also good there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
NIT Delhi has a very good image i the field of education and getting any study program from there ensures a definite success in the upcoming years, so rest assured that it is a matter of...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Hello.... Sir Iam in 11 th . What should be my All India Ranking to get into AIIMS Delhi .
@ jeeva As aiims , new delhi have only 72 seats for MBBS , then u should have to stay atleast AIR 100 , to get oppurtunity to study in aiims new delhi . still i am not sure u can , beacuse...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Does fitjee Rankers study material provides doubt clearing facility? if Yes, then can we ask doubts from out of the study material provided? or only from provided material?
@ pranav yes , RANKERS STUDY MATERIAL have online doubt clearing support , but they will take 48 hours for a single doubt to resolve , and there are also limit that u cannot ask more than...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sorry but i donot think that they provie you doubt clearing facility. If they are providing doubt clearing facility it must be mentioned on the study material you purchased. but i donot...
SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts