Hi this is urgent.. I have not been upto the mark in the 11th and 12th is no good either.. I have not covered even the basic chapters well enough and now with a few months left for JEE I feel that i have 2 complete my entire JEE portion in this time including studying organic chem from scratch.. please tell me wat 2 do and how to go about prep in such less time.. It has always been a dream to be in IIT and now I am depressed as to what to do.. Please help me out on this..

Hi this is urgent.. I have not been upto the mark in the 11th and 12th is no good either.. I have not covered even the basic chapters well enough and now with a few months left for JEE I feel that i have 2 complete my entire JEE portion in this time including studying organic chem from scratch.. please tell me wat 2 do and how to go about prep in such less time.. It has always been a dream to be in IIT and now I am depressed as to what to do.. Please help me out on this..  

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear varun,

First of all remove this panic from your mind and be positive. You can do it. There is enough time left and you have become serious at the very perfect time. Now get your concepts very much clear by reading the basic books and start studying with full commitment an dedication and devote minimum of 5-6 hrs of self study and soon you will be filled with lots of self confidence.

I personally feel that you should get a very good rank in IITJEE.

Please dont break my trust varun..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free