coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i hv been alloted the following courses:-

1- 5 year dual degree mining engg. in IT-BHU
which is better?
also provide information about placement of mining engg. at it-bhu.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

the placement in IT BHu mining is ofcourse good.

consider them at par when placements are concened.

go for the one which suits you better: physical/explorations or mental/chair?

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

i have to complete my CBSE class 12 syllabus till november. Please tell me how should i complete it using board point of view and also use time for competitives. tell me study plan to grab...
@ shreyas donot hurry up , i think its good if u will do simoultaneously , i did like that , for example suppose u complted solution chap from board point of view, then alott a extra day...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ shreyas yes , 10 hours per chapter are more than enough , beacuse i have used only 2-3 hrs per chapter in that 10 hrs u have to cover a chapter by the following strategy 1- ncert reading...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@umakant i have done calculation of all the things. Septeber i have 17 working days * 6 hrs study = 102 hrs 13 holidays*9 hrs study = 117 hrs similar is for october november i have 20...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
is it good to do m.des instade of in civil??????what is future in m.des????what is the job after m.des??????
@ abhishek m tech is far more better than m. designing , m . designing have scope also like in robotics , nano technology and designing the mechnies in tech mahindra . but , if u will do...
2017 years ago
i have not been able to access test series even though i have purchased iit jee complete study package and test series pls give url we have called ur number but no one is giving a...
@ raghav i am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you , kindlt drop a mail to the support team of askiitian and call them , and can u tell me how u subscribed the test series i mean the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please click on generate test and you are able to generate a new test according to your need. still facing any problem feel free to post or call at 01204616500 thanks
SAHIL 2 months ago
Contact the customer care team of askiitians. They can help you out in this issue. You can call on their toll free no. Hope it helps.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
is hc verma enough ..for iit jee practice
Hii Yes if done properly it is possible and sufficient to sail you through IIT. best of Luck
Sourabh Singh one year ago
Tell me about Askiitians Foundation Courses for IITJEE
<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other;...
AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 7 years ago
Which is better IIIT Allahabad – IT or NIT Delhi – CS ?
Vijay Mukati one year ago
both are standard, go for the one you are intrested in, if CSE is your interest then go for NITD else IIIT allhabad is best
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
For IT IIIT allahabad is the best.It has great coding culture.
vb one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts