Hai, this is keerthi again.Actually due to some reasons i couldn't do well in iit2010.my aieee air is1590, bits score is 351,selected for iist,nest and finally eamcet was also good. but my prime motto was to get into top 6 iit's with core branches.Unfortunately i turned with an air of 5728 in iit 2010 for which i wasn't alloted any seat of my interest.Now i was alloted cse 4yr course in iiit-hyderabad. Shall i go with this choice or for iit longterm?

Hai, this  is   keerthi   again.Actually  due  to  some  reasons  i couldn't     do  well   in   iit2010.my  aieee  air  is1590,  bits  score  is  351,selected  for  iist,nest  and   finally   eamcet   was   also  good. but   my  prime  motto  was  to  get  into  top 6  iit's   with  core   branches.Unfortunately   i   turned   with   an   air  of  5728   in   iit  2010   for   which   i  wasn't   alloted   any   seat   of   my   interest.Now   i   was   alloted    cse  4yr   course  in   iiit-hyderabad.  Shall  i   go   with  this  choice   or   for  iit   longterm? 

Grade:

2 Answers

Bhavya Senwar
35 Points
13 years ago

congrats for all ur achievements. u can join IIST coz it leads directly to ISRO . If u don't want to drop I think u should go for IIST, otherwise u should drop and try for IIT 2011. All the best.

ADITYA BATTU
16 Points
13 years ago

i am a student and i just wanted to ask u wat are the books u followed for studying .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free