dear sir/maam i am getting mining machinery eng in ism is it good to take admission in it . i have heard people say that mining eng is not a gud option and that there is limited growth and lesser future prospects and also that its dangerous. also sir please tell me as to exactly what is mining machinery engineering as well as what are its future prospects and job opportunities. last ques. wud petroleum eng from rgipt be a gud option? sir, i wud be grateful if someone from ism ans my ques. thank you.

dear sir/maam

i am getting mining machinery eng in ism is it good to take admission in it . i have heard people say that mining eng is not a gud option and that there is limited growth and lesser future prospects and also that its dangerous.

also sir please tell me as to exactly what is mining machinery engineering as well as what are its future prospects and job opportunities. 

last ques. wud petroleum eng from rgipt be a gud option?

sir, i wud be grateful if someone from ism ans my ques.

thank you.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sukhendra Reddy Rompally B.Tech Mining Machinery Engg, ISM Dhanbad
93 Points
13 years ago

Dude,

Mining is completely different from Mining Machinery

Mining Machinery is more of Mechanical Engineering and u dont need 2 be on field like mining

Petroleum is a better branch with respect to pay scales,but i would prefer Ism to RGIPT

BTW,I got Mining Machinery at ISM too

plzzzz approve my answer if u like it :)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free