sir i m class 10 student.............and i aim to clear iit2013.............i have been pursuing foundation course for iit since april 2009 in my city's leading coaching centre........but ...............but i have following questions in my mind .............can u plz clear it....................................... 1) what all topics(from higher class) should i complete in advance in addition to class10 maths and science.........this will make my studies easier in class+2...................... 2)i aim to clear RMO 2010.....................how should prepare for it and plan my time keeping in mind that i get atmost 6hrs to study................rmo is going to be on 5 dec......how should i study................. 3)i have to clear several olympiads ..........................in month of sep and nov dec..............how should prepare for it and plan my time keeping in mind that i hav pre mocks in nov and dec .................................. 4) can u plz provide me with a good action plan.....................keeping in mind that i devote 8-10 hrs to school tutions and coachings........................... i would be highly grateful if someone solves my problem

sir

i m class 10 student.............and i aim to clear iit2013.............i have been pursuing foundation course for iit since april 2009 in my city's leading coaching centre........but ...............but i have following questions in my mind .............can u plz clear it.......................................

1) what all topics(from higher class) should i complete in advance in addition to class10 maths and science.........this will make my studies easier in class+2......................

2)i aim to clear RMO 2010.....................how should prepare for it and plan my time keeping in mind that i get atmost 6hrs to study................rmo is going to be on 5 dec......how should i study.................

3)i have to clear several olympiads ..........................in month of sep and nov dec..............how should prepare for it and plan my time keeping in mind that i hav pre mocks in nov and dec ..................................

4) can u plz provide me with a good action plan.....................keeping in mind that i devote 8-10 hrs to school tutions and coachings...........................

i would be highly grateful if someone solves my problem

Grade:10

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Saurabh,

Its realy appreciable that you are quite focussed for the career .. This is perfect time for making the base for a very bright future.. wat i will suggest you to study hard and concerntrate on whatever is goin on in your school, coaching and tutions etc..

Always make sure that you are giving your 100 % in whatever you are studying.. Alweys starts from basics and then solve all the questions from different books related to that topic and do alot of practise.

Regarding studying in advance, here i will suggest you to concentrate on 10 std.. and try to score brilliant in 10 std.

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration.. So as per all the details you have given .. you shud do self study for 5-6 hours other than school, coaching etc with complete..  with complete concentration..

All the best for your future.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free