Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Hello everyone,

Is up gradation from a low priority branch like paper and pulp engg to core branches like comp sci possible practically?Is it an easy task?please let me know the sliding procedure.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ravi,

Your questions is already answered by another expert.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for chemistry. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in chemistry nearly 80 percent of ques in board are from ncert only . so, frst do ncert exercise and solved examples , then u have to go with prev year paper for organic chemistry ...
2017 years ago
sirs i would like to ask u 1 question can u pls tell me which of the following books is better for class 11 and class 12 cbse board exams 1)arihant all in one physics and all in one...
@ raghav if u are concerned about board exams then take arihant all in one physics and chemistry , its very helpfull for boards , even u no need to touch ncert if u can only aim for boards...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
The books by arihant are better for board exams..........................................................................................................................
Mudit 2 months ago
I am a student at Fiitjee and I am to give my jee exam in 2018. I started my preperation for that can you please help me in preparing an affective study plan/time table.
@ aditya u have now ample of time for the preparation of jee , and start building your concept from now , donot get stuck in between and in case u are facing any kind of problem in study...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hi, before i used score score some descent score in my jee mock test, crossing 100 itself has become difficult task for me, though i used to prepare round the clock there is some thing...
Dear Student, 93 is good percentage. I would suggest to start we clearing the basic concepts. Solve the problems on that concepts and gradually improve your level. For improving it, you can...
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
sir i have got 352029 rank in jee mains 2015 nd my category is general of uttar pradesh then sir which good colleges i get on behalf of this rank
Yes you may apply at renowned colleges/universities which have earned a very good image in the field of quality education and better placements,.....these instituions may be considered –...
Soneel Verma one year ago
You can try for local/state colleges around your state.
Archit Sharma one year ago
Which is the best iit institute in india? Please explain!.
@ riya iit are the most premire institutes in india for engg degree . and its also the dream of every engg aspirants to get into that covated seat of iit , beacused theier every scope of...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil. keep posting your queries
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts