Thank you for helping me out but i have one more doubt whether one years hard work will make me eligible to get into top 1000?

Thank you for helping me out but i have one more doubt whether one years hard work will make me eligible to get into top 1000?

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

askiitian Expert
8 Points
14 years ago

Dear Nishit,

The preparation for JEE is complete hard labour. If you are ready to get devoted for it, you will surely make a better rank and even under 500. you need to be focussed and make sure that your concepts are clear.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free