i s it possible to score 300+ with self study of about 7 months? if yes what are the books i need to use and how shud the strategy be like?when shud i start the revision and till which month shud my whole portion get completed.i have listed out the below books.are they sufficient.i any suggestions please suggest maths-tmh,arihant(objective maths),das gupta physics-hc verma,dc pandey,ncert chemistry1)physical-p bahadur,op tandon 2)inorganic-op tandon,arihant 3)organic-solomons,jagadamba singh

is it possible to score 300+ with self study of about 7 months?

if yes what are the books i need to use and how shud the strategy be like?when shud i start the revision and till which month shud my whole portion get completed.i have listed out the below books.are they sufficient.i any suggestions please suggest

maths-tmh,arihant(objective maths),das gupta

physics-hc verma,dc pandey,ncert

chemistry1)physical-p bahadur,op tandon

2)inorganic-op tandon,arihant

3)organic-solomons,jagadamba singh

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sukhendra Reddy Rompally B.Tech Mining Machinery Engg, ISM Dhanbad
93 Points
13 years ago

Nothing is impossible if you give your best

but from my experience,what i had learnt is that people tend to deviate after 2-3 months,coz u get the feeling that the syallabus is over{since you are a dropper,u would know almost all of the portion,all you lacked is practice}

and it is all about how quickly you learn your weakpoints,rectifying them doesnt take too long

i personally would suggest you to join some institute,and one more thing,do go for mock tests{not subscribing}

go to the hall and give mock tests,i tell you,they really help you a lot,both academically and mentally!!!

i have already commented regarding books,so,its upto you to choose whether to join an instt or not

but whatever you decide,give your best and you will earn the result within 7 months

ALL THE BEST

plzzz approve my answer if u like it :)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free