which are the books to follow for jee in this one year. it may not be possible for me to go thru all the books.if if u could list out a few books that would be of immense help for me.i have listed a few books .are they sufficient. physics -hc verma ,dc pandey,ie irodov,fiitjee gmp and brilliant's yg file,narayana material maths -arihant objective maths vol 1&2,tmh,das gupta,fiitjee and brilliant materials. chemistry -organic{solomons,jagadamba singh} inorganic-{ ,op tandon ,arihant } physical{p bahadur,op tandon} are they enough or do i need to make some changes.i also have narayana materials with me.

which are the  books to follow for jee in this one year.it may not be possible for me to go thru all the books.if if u could list out a few books that would be of immense help for me.i have listed a few books .are they sufficient.

physics-hc verma ,dc pandey,ie irodov,fiitjee gmp and brilliant's yg file,narayana material

maths-arihant objective maths vol 1&2,tmh,das gupta,fiitjee and brilliant materials.

chemistry-organic{solomons,jagadamba singh}

inorganic-{ ,op tandon ,arihant  }

physical{p bahadur,op tandon}

are they enough or do i need to make some changes.i also have narayana materials with me.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Saket Ghanashyam Pande
17 Points
13 years ago

Aditya, jee is not about how many books you read but its about how many concepts you master and be able to apply them.

Practically speaking for an average student it is always advised to finish a single book of each subject perfectly as the time factor plays an important role. After finishing one book each, u should go for books of the subject which u find easy and try to consolidate it as much as u can .At the same time u should revise other 2 subjects.

I had studied only H.C.V for physics and my score was 86 in physics. So, for physics H.C.V.is nice .Only optics part is to be done from other book like D.C.Pandey or Irodov. My sir , insisted the use of R.C.Mukherjee after finishing H.C.V but I didn,t have the time to do it.U can go for it.

For chemistry, the books listed by u r enough . Always go through the solved problems of P. Bahadur . Many of them are conceptual and really helpful.

I can't tell about mathematics as I was weak in it. Feel free to ask me doubt at my id pande_saket@yahoo.in.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free