which are the books to follow for jee in this one year. it may not be possible for me to go thru all the books.if if u could list out a few books that would be of immense help for me.i have listed a few books .are they sufficient. physics -hc verma ,dc pandey,ie irodov,fiitjee gmp and brilliant's yg file,narayana material maths -arihant objective maths vol 1&2,tmh,das gupta,fiitjee and brilliant materials. chemistry -organic{solomons,jagadamba singh} inorganic-{ ,op tandon ,arihant } physical{p bahadur,op tandon} are they enough or do i need to make some changes.i also have narayana materials with me.

which are the  books to follow for jee in this one year.it may not be possible for me to go thru all the books.if if u could list out a few books that would be of immense help for me.i have listed a few books .are they sufficient.

physics-hc verma ,dc pandey,ie irodov,fiitjee gmp and brilliant's yg file,narayana material

maths-arihant objective maths vol 1&2,tmh,das gupta,fiitjee and brilliant materials.

chemistry-organic{solomons,jagadamba singh}

inorganic-{ ,op tandon ,arihant  }

physical{p bahadur,op tandon}

are they enough or do i need to make some changes.i also have narayana materials with me.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sukhendra Reddy Rompally B.Tech Mining Machinery Engg, ISM Dhanbad
93 Points
13 years ago

You have more than the required!!!

and i bet you cant solve all of these in one year

so,i would like to shortlist your collection

Physics-HC Verma

Maths-Dasgupta{for theory} and arihant{for objective practice}

physical-bahadur

inorganic-bahadur/op tandon{any one of these would do}