There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

which are the  books to follow for jee in this one may not be possible for me to go thru all the books.if if u could list out a few books that would be of immense help for me.i have listed a few books .are they sufficient.

physics-hc verma ,dc pandey,ie irodov,fiitjee gmp and brilliant's yg file,narayana material

maths-arihant objective maths vol 1&2,tmh,das gupta,fiitjee and brilliant materials.

chemistry-organic{solomons,jagadamba singh}

inorganic-{ ,op tandon ,arihant  }

physical{p bahadur,op tandon}

are they enough or do i need to make some changes.i also have narayana materials with me.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

You have more than the required!!!

and i bet you cant solve all of these in one year

so,i would like to shortlist your collection

Physics-HC Verma

Maths-Dasgupta{for theory} and arihant{for objective practice}

inorganic-bahadur/op tandon{any one of these would do}

i am not good with organic,but i guess you have got the right ones

plzzz approve my answer if u like it :)

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

is Listening to white noise will help an iit student to increase concentration?
@ xavier yes , at somehow ,. but it cannot applicable for everyone . u can do yoga , exercise and listen to ur fav songs , but do remember donot distract your mind in that , u are doing...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Uou can also try this psychological life hack: before studying , listen a song you have not listened before. try to memorixe in first attempt. nw start studying while revesion listen the...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Yeah it does. It makes mind concentrate only on one thing which indirectly increases concentration power. do listen it.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT So I dropped a yr.But I missed JEE Mains 2016 due to some health problems Niw plz tell me Am I eligible for appearing in...
@ zeron yes , u are elligible for it . jee main have maximum 3 attempts that too have to take in consecutive years . and as u are taking it in consucutive years then u are elligible . but...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Yeah you are eligible for giving your jee mains in 2017. An pass out of 12 th from 2015 or 2016 is eligible. But 2014 passout is not eligible. Hope it helps. Do approve my answer.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Waht is salary of electrical and instrumental engineer from nit silchar
Dear Student, to best of my knowledge you must choose electrical branch as this branch has a bright future, wider scope and chances for better monetary benefit i the long run as compared to ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ ritik electrical and instrumentation have a high demand in nit silcher after comp sci , and if u could properly study and get into 1-2 top rated company then it will be 7-9 lakh per annum ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I have got admission in jaypee noida sector 62. I wanted to know that is the institute UGC( University Grants Commission ) affilated?
You can conform this from the official website of UGC. All these data is available there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Why don’t you check in at the official website of UGC under the list of affiliated colleges and universities and thereafter you need to check in at the official weblink of Jaypee Noida...
Soneel Verma one year ago
How much marks should I get in jee main paper 2 to get NIT
Dear student It depends on you whether you want to go for the brand name of NIT or you need a field of your own choice. In order to get into Top NITs with a field of your interest...
Bhavya 6 months ago
How do I prepare and be strong in coordinate geometry? Which is the best book available?
Co-ordinate geometry is one of the easiest parts of mathematics. It generally requires normal sense for answering but few specific formulae like finding out the mirror image of a point have ...
Gyan 10 days ago
S K Goyal is very good book.Its perfect for beginners,you will get a lot to practice from that will help you lot.
Piyush Behera 10 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts