There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

My AIEEE AIR IS 5214. I have secured seat in NIT Trichy in chemical department. But as per last year opening and closing ranking i am getting mech and also eee in NIT surathkal. Please help me to choose right branches. Also please tell me whether one gets good branches after unlocking and refilling choices in 4th round of aieee counselling

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aditya,

Let me tell you chemical engg has got tremendous scope and lots of job offers are pouring in chemical engg and I am saying this based on my personal experience.

So better stay at Chemical engg from NIT Trichy.

Best of luck...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

is there any quantum mechanics in electrical engineering?
@ xavier No , its not on electrical engg , but its on mechanical engg. if u can refer to the defination of quantum mechanics then it is its a branch of mechanics that deals with the...
Umakant biswal one month ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT So I dropped a yr.But I missed JEE Mains 2016 due to some health problems Niw plz tell me Am I eligible for appearing in...
@ zeron yes , u are elligible for it . jee main have maximum 3 attempts that too have to take in consecutive years . and as u are taking it in consucutive years then u are elligible . but...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Yeah you are eligible for giving your jee mains in 2017. An pass out of 12 th from 2015 or 2016 is eligible. But 2014 passout is not eligible. Hope it helps. Do approve my answer.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
i have not been able to access test series even though i have purchased iit jee complete study package and test series pls give url we have called ur number but no one is giving a...
@ raghav i am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you , kindlt drop a mail to the support team of askiitian and call them , and can u tell me how u subscribed the test series i mean the...
please click on generate test and you are able to generate a new test according to your need. still facing any problem feel free to post or call at 01204616500 thanks
SAHIL 2 months ago
Contact the customer care team of askiitians. They can help you out in this issue. You can call on their toll free no. Hope it helps.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT( 2015 )( all india category) is 928 i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google pls help ….thank you
Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …
manan adhikari one year ago
What is your AIR in JEE Mains
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
Sir , is studying civil engineering at NIT,rourkela better than studying CSE at CET,Bhubaneswar,Odisha in terms of career,placements,and other factors...???
This is a loaded question. So, I don't think it can receive an honest answer with appropriate reasoning. In all likelihood what this question is going to initiate is a bilateral dick...
ADITI SINGH 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ sibasis See , that completely depend upon your personal intrest , wheather u are comfortable with civil or u have attachment with computer . actually frm my perspectice CET BBSr cse have...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Are ClO3(-) and SO3(-2) Isostructural?If yes then.why?
Isostructural species are those species which have not only have similar hybridisation but also same lone pair and bond pair of electrons ie of the species compared. This need not be true...
Bejoi Mathew 2 months ago
@ shweta isostrctural species are those species which have same hybridisation in the central atom . and NO , these two are not isostrctural beacuse they have diffrent hybridisation in clo3- ...
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts