sir, my air in aieee is 4313. I want to do cs or ec or eee or mech in nit surathkal. According to ccb only those candidates who haven't got a seat in all the 4 rounds or the ones who haven't got a seat in the 4th round after unlocking their choices after the 3rd round are eligible to go for the 5th round. According to last year's closing ranks for nit surathkal, i am getting cs, eee n mech in the same. So how according to you should i fill up the choices for admission in the nits? Should i only fill cs, ec, eee n mech in nit surathkal so that i dont get any seat in the 4th round and becone eligible for the 5th round or should i fill up all the streams in nit surathkal so that i get the college and then after internal sliding i get cs or eee or ec or mech in the same?

sir, my air in aieee is 4313.

I want to do cs or ec or eee or mech in nit surathkal. 

According to ccb only those candidates who haven't  got a seat in all the 4 rounds or the ones who haven't got a seat in the 4th round after unlocking their choices after the 3rd round are eligible to go for the 5th round.

According to last year's closing ranks for nit surathkal, i am getting cs, eee n mech in the same.

So how according to you should i fill up the choices for admission in the nits?

Should i only fill cs, ec, eee n mech in nit surathkal so that i dont get any seat in the 4th round and becone eligible for the 5th round or should i fill up all the streams in nit surathkal so that i get the college and then after internal sliding i get cs or eee or ec or mech in the same?

Grade:

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear karan,

CONGRATUALOIONS for 4313 RANK in AIEEE,

Now,if you really want to study in NITsurathkal,fill the choices of NIT surathkal ,atleast you will get a seat in the 5 th round and later you have to study well to slide to the branch you want.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free