Dear sir/ma'am Actually I am a medical student and I aspire to get admission in AIIMS but still i have joined askiitians forum because I hope I can get solutions for my problems even here. I am a regular student who leaves home early morning at 6 am and reach back at 6 30 pm after my school and my tutions. At this time I am totally tired so I have no energy and obviously very less time for self study. Six hours out of home I keep listening but I get no time to study. I can prepare for my coaching test only if I take a leave from school. lease give me solution to this priblem. Do you advise taking dummy admission???

Dear sir/ma'am
Actually I am a medical student and I aspire to get admission in AIIMS but still i have joined askiitians forum because I hope I can get solutions for my problems even here. I am a regular student who leaves home early morning at 6 am and reach back at 6 30 pm after my school and my tutions. At this time I am totally tired so I have no energy and obviously very less time for self study. Six hours out of home I keep listening but I get no time to study. I can prepare for my coaching test only if I take a leave from school. lease give me solution to this priblem. Do you advise taking dummy admission???

Grade:11

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Hi ,

We will surely help you for the problem of Physics and Chemistry .. and regarding studies , then you will have study hard as there is no other option if you want a bright future .. so manage your time and motivate urself getting good marks.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Regards

Amit IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free