There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hello sir, i m dropper with category general. i got 9400 rank in iitjee and 28740 in aieee. i'll get nothing good in anything above. i don't know what happened me in past three years... i was aimless or wht. y i took drop for a year i don't know, as it was normal everywhere. i prepared very less for JEE n AIEEE, n then also got rank (not so good).
BUT know i want to make big (though it's late). i want to opt for cse or ece. n for now i have this option avaible at my rank, they r;- *nit srinagar civil or chem, nit silchar, nit agartala .. tht's it... tht too in civil or chem, which i hav no interest, n ihav option as to join merchant navy...
wht shd i do.. i want to drop one more year n try for iiit hyd bcoz it is great insti for cse with very nice place ment... i hope u r getting me.. i don't want any job with more physical work , i  want job requiring brain..  it must be joke type but m serious.. coz dropping one year can fetch me gud job with high salary for another 30-40 yrs.. or i shd take admsn in above college n try after tht giving aieee nxt year...  which college above i shd opt...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ujjwal,

You are thinking in the right direction and study with full commitment and dedication and you will get thru..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Waht is salary of electrical and instrumental engineer from nit silchar
Dear Student, to best of my knowledge you must choose electrical branch as this branch has a bright future, wider scope and chances for better monetary benefit i the long run as compared to ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ ritik electrical and instrumentation have a high demand in nit silcher after comp sci , and if u could properly study and get into 1-2 top rated company then it will be 7-9 lakh per annum ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
i scored 164 marks in jee main 2016 . can i get BSD branch in iiit hydrabad in 4 th round . last year 4 th round cutt off was 150 marks
yes then there are good chances of getting this branch this year also
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
I am a student at Fiitjee and I am to give my jee exam in 2018. I started my preperation for that can you please help me in preparing an affective study plan/time table.
@ aditya u have now ample of time for the preparation of jee , and start building your concept from now , donot get stuck in between and in case u are facing any kind of problem in study...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Sir with my up category rank 2495 and up state rank 20456 can I get a MBBS seat in govt medical college kannauj or in govt medical college jalun or in govt medical college of ambedkar...
Hi dear Yes you can GET A MBBS seat in these coleges. the more probability is of getting a seat in govt. college kannauj Otherwise, speaking truly, my dear nothing can be predicted at this...
SAHIL one month ago
@ aditi as per the current statistics of these two colleges , your chances seems very less for MBBS , last year with this rank , noone got seats in MBBS , else u can try up with BDS , if...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Jee Mains score is 117 Board percentage 87.2 CBSE Which college will i get?
Your score in board as well as in Jee mains is not much pleasing, but there’s no need to be disheartened as there is a wide range of choicest colleges and universities which leave no stone...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Natasha Roy 5 months ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...
If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts