i have stood in this year extended merit list.I had not prepared completely due to my inclinations towards board studies.I want to get into iit so is it now into my reach to crack iit this year by taking a dropor take admission in my state with my cet score.i am also getting good colleges in mumbai with the help of my aieee score?what should i do?please help me.

i have stood in this year extended merit list.I had not prepared completely due to my inclinations towards board studies.I want to get into iit so is it now into my reach to crack iit this year by taking a dropor take admission in my state with my cet score.i am also getting good colleges in mumbai with the help of my aieee score?what should i do?please help me.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
14 years ago

Dear Nishit,

Yes,  you can give one year to preparation for IIT and with hard work and guidance you can easily make it to the IIT's, coz this year topper nitin jain is also one year dropper. You can join online coaching as it is flexible n you need not to travel anywhere n you can utilise the saved time in studies.  For this you only need Internet connection.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free