sir,i am planning to crack jee next year(2011) and joined an eng college for first year.i would get about 5 hrs of study time 4 iit everyday and 10 hrs on weekends.as my college would start in sept i have two months time for preparation full day.would u please give me an advice as how shud i use these 2 months to the fullest.i am ready to work hard.please reply.please help me devise a timetable .

sir,i am planning to crack jee next year(2011) and joined an eng college for first year.i would get about 5 hrs of study time 4 iit everyday and 10 hrs on weekends.as my college would start in sept i have two months time for preparation full day.would u please give me an advice as how shud i use these 2 months to the fullest.i am ready to work hard.please reply.please help me devise a timetable .

Grade:12

1 Answers

ramesh g
41 Points
13 years ago

It is tough to do JEE preparation and engg study together. But if have determination , just go ahead. Join for any reputed institute for postal course for JEE. Do lots of reading to grab the basics of subjects. Try on line tests regularly. All the best for your success.

If you like the answer plëase approve

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free