ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what are TFWS seats?Is there any reservation for these seats in order to pursue a degree from an engineering college?,and if so how much % reservation?Is it that taking admission through TFWS seat will prove beneficial for a student?

with regards,

komal.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear komal,

TFWS: Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I will be now coming in 12th std. And my basic conecpts for physics, maths and chemestry sucks. Can you please reccomend books regarding these 3 subjecs to clear my all basics and concepts...

for you the best book i would recommend first which is easy to understand is NCERT books then when you have build your concept, you can move ahead with the following book: Chemistry: O.P....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

NCERT is the key to success for board exams u must refer HC VERMA OR FIITJEE RSM for physics for maths cengage OR ariahnt series by amit m aggarwal and sk goyal for chemistry humanshu...

ng29 one month ago

for boards refer only ncert physics hcverma maths CEngage publications chem himanshu pandey, rc mukherjee approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
is bits hyd cs is better or iit bhuv cs is better

Hi Varun, You should take computer science at IIT BHU. You will get good exposure of opportunity related to both academics & extracircular activities. Also the placement of BHU is better...
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago

he asked about iit bhuvneshwar, i suppose. If that is the case then, Join BITS HYD CS. it is well known than newer iits.

asad 10 months ago

I would say u shud go for iit bhuvneshwar.....it is better than bits hyd

needhelp 10 months ago
Can you over volt a relay by two volts? Update: dc24v80a Update 2: testing system 25.9v power supply with 24v relay, still no signs of excessive heat. this might work.

Most relays can briefly take 2 volts over voltage, but then you want to be within spec. The over voltage would be used to pull in the the relay faster.

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

thnx!

vikas yadav 2 months ago
IS the jee main rank 2015 predicter accurate??

in my opinion u must not faith on any rank predictor or college branch predictor as they use previous year judgements and analysis , but this year as cut off had decreased due to toughness...

ng29 20 days ago

It is not accurate predictor., you must not rely on it to make any descision. wait for the real results to come in.

shubham sharda 11 days ago
how to balance between the studies for iit-jee and other all exams with it

Dear Shweta, Syllabus of IIT-JEE is more or less the same as other entrance exams. Other exams like AIEEE, BITSAT include several extra chapters to the IIT JEE syllabus. So if your...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 5 years ago

Dear shweta To balance between IIT JEE and all other exam ,you need not to make extra effort.because almost all the exam have same syllabus.only in few exam you will see few more chapters....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
i got 128 in jee mains and board percentage is 96.4% belong to telangana board will i get seat in warangal nit or any other nits in south india under general cat

Chances are vey less as ur jee main score is not soo good, but dont loose hope as ur board percentage is good and must try for spot round in counselling approve if useful

2015 years ago
View all Questions »