DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

what are TFWS seats?Is there any reservation for these seats in order to pursue a degree from an engineering college?,and if so how much % reservation?Is it that taking admission through TFWS seat will prove beneficial for a student?

with regards,

komal.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear komal,

TFWS: Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which has more scope in nit rourkela mining or industrial design?

Both are good at their own terms and mining is famous in ISM Dhanbad and NIT R as these are present in near by regions that undergo mining operations but industrial design is all together...
  img
Avinash 8 days ago
What sholud be my preference order for the following:- 1)DTU PSCT 2)DTU ENE 3)DTU EP 4)Thapar CS+MBA 5)Thapar Electrical 6)Thapar Civil 7)Manipal CS 8)Manipal ECE

Prefer Manipal EC or CS
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

OF course u must prefer dtu and whatever stream u want as it is better college than any of above mentioned and stream does not matters as it can be upgraded later on APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 5 days ago
is aerospace engineering & aeronautical engineering one and the same?

Aeronautical Engineering is thought of as a branch of Aerospace Engineering. Aeronautical deals with devices that stay within the Earth's atmosphere, while Aerospace can deal with any...
  img
Avinash 7 days ago
sir my jee main marks are 41 cbse % 77.4 please predict my rank and tell me if i am getting any govt. college my category is sc.

ear student, Please use our rank predictor. here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Actually now the results are also out so i guess you must have received a score card already . IS it ??
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

no sir i think it will take 2 or 3 days but still can you tell my estimated rank on your experience?

Akshit Matthew one month ago
what is the laplace transformation of cosx?

= p/(p^2 +1)

vikas yadav 4 months ago

You need to integrate by parts twice, then you will find original integral in your integration result on right side. Solve resulting expression for this integral and plug in the limits of...

Drake 3 months ago

laplace is in cbse?

vikas yadav 4 months ago
sir i belongs to genral category i got iit jee advance- 11248 rank and iit jee mains – 68000 what college can i get if i wait till 4 th round then there will be any chances or not for any...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

My suggestion for you is to visit the official link of Jeemains and try to find out the current status of seat allocations as per counselling rounds, and there you may get a clearer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
View all Questions »