Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

what are TFWS seats?Is there any reservation for these seats in order to pursue a degree from an engineering college?,and if so how much % reservation?Is it that taking admission through TFWS seat will prove beneficial for a student?

with regards,

komal.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear komal,

TFWS: Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which of the following is better:- A good branch from a not so good college OR A not so good branch from a good college as: Presently I am getting CS + MBA in Thapar University, Patiala. I...

Manipal and Thapar Both are godd options. I think the decision should be yours now. Cost of study in Manipal is comparatively high but in Thapar you will have to go for CS+MBA. Yes you are...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

MBA will be a merit but if you can afford Manipal you can choose that option too. Regarding degree. I am not sure but I think you will get one integrated degree. Thanks.
  img

My suggestion will be towards CS. As CSE Enggs are in high demands now. Prefer CS branch. Thanks.
  img
sir, is this true that engineering physics only leads to r&d??and whether engineering physics students are allowed to sit with ece students at time of placements?

NO. it’s not like that engineering Physics provides you a specialization and yes, you may work as a scientist in R & D but it does not mean to confine your chances of growth, you may...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago
i m an avereage scorer and wishes to crack iit. i see iit questions aND try to solve them but i could not do them . they are hard for me to understand also when i ask teacher should i set...

Nothing is impossible, you don’t think over weakness.. You first go hard through all the basic concepts of topic and then check previous years questions on the topic.. Start with easy...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Don’t lose heart and don’t be discouraged, be determined and never give up, sooner or later you will get results in your favour, follow these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
i purchased an online package classroom program for calculus. it has been more than 24 hrs but the course has still not been activated and i am not able to access it. i request the officials...

@ SRESHTA i am very sorry for the problem , but can u please tell which mode of payment u applied for the course to purchase ?? if its dd/ cheque then time will be taken for that , as the...

2016 years ago

thank you umakanth. i actually chose cash on delivery option...did the same thing happen to you when you purchased an online course and may i please know after how many hours ur course was...

2 hours ago

@ sreshta if you have choosed the COD option , then the time in which u paid the cash to the courior , u might receive some booklet / package type of thing , there i think u will get a...

2 hours ago

this is actually the first time i ordered an online course on this website...if you have have ordered one before will you pls let me know whether it is actually very nice and helpful

1 hour ago

@ sreshta Yes , ita very helpfull actually , u can go through the sample lecture on the website , its free of cost for 1 chapter , and it contains the following thing 1- MINDMAP 2- STUDY...

1 hour ago
nit WARANGAL ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS OR MNNIT ALLAHABAD ECE WHICH IS BETTER

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personla choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 20 days ago

mnnit allahabad ece is better than nit warangal electrical. i have considered placement as well as academic environment as a factor of comparison

SAHIL 23 days ago
Sir I am sending the list of 2015 advance.Is obc opening rank in the list is based on general merit list rank or obc merit list rank..i.e. the rank 6th of iit bombay for cse branch is the...

Hii your query is not clear .Kindly repost the question and for other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at support[at]askiitians.com or 010-4616500
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off