There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hi, can u please tell me the package / salary offered to the IITians for Aerospace engineers.

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Dinesh,

the average paskage for Aerospace engineers from IITs is generally 8 - 10  lacs and if your ar exceptionally good it may go upto 20 lacs anh there are also good  students in the range of 10 -20 lacs but also students who donot study well there alson remain unemployed ( 1 or 2) or with a package of around 6 - 7 lacs.

Thank you.

7 years ago

The hostels and building shown in IIST website are diifferent from actual being built. It is a congested place with no play ground. It is a rubber plantation area remote from TVM. The hostesl are like match boxes and play ground half the size of foot ball ground.

Please visit campus before taking admision. The campus is very remote and there is no life near tjhe campus. It is a rural college adjecent to Liquid fuel propuilsion system 22 Kms from TVM.

Dont take admission wihtout visiting campus. You will be a frog in a well with no social development.

please visit the campus and see play ground area . It is less than half foot ball ground, which provides for 1 tennis court, 1 basket ball court and 2 shuttle ciurts. There are no track or field games  The entire builtup area is hardly 3000 sq yards. All the remaining area adjecent to it is hilly terrain with no flat land and full of rubber plantation. There is no bus directly from TVM to IIST campus. You need to change bus at Nedumangad which is 8 kms from IIST campus. Late night busses after 8 Pm are not there.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
Please tell the respective books for physics , chemistry and maths for class 11.
@ riya You can follow these books for sucess in the engg entrance exam . PHYSICS 1- CONCEPT OF PHYSICS BY H C VERMA 2- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS BY I E IRODV 3- UNDERSTANDING PHYSICS BY D ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer if any other question please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
How to concentrate on studies. I am in Class 12. I get very oftenly distracted while studying. Please tell me any solution to overcome this problem.
if you want to concentrate on studies first of all delete all your social media accounts now. uninstall whatsaspp from your phone immediately. when you sit for studies si in a clean...
SAHIL 3 months ago
First and foremost thing is that you have to be away from social media . You have to be selfish in academics career and then you should be away from freinds . Dont involve in any...
jeeva 3 months ago
How much part of class 11 comes in Aipmt for Biology , Chemistry. And Physics? ​
@ ABHINAB THE WHOLE syllabus of 11 th will come in the aipmt paper , cbse will ensure that from every chapter the ques will be asked , and if u are comparing the aipmt paper from 11 th and...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
60% part is from class 11 syllabus and 40% part comes from class 12 syllabus. best of luck for aipmt preperations regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
hello sir,i have got a rank of 2701 in jee advanced 2016, i am confused about which branch should i take as i am not sure about a bright career in mechanical engineering. i know i will not...
Dear Student, you must think over this issue seriously what interests you the most and then make a choice. Rest assured that Mechanical branch will certainly bring you monetary rewards and...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
You won't get mechanical anywhere(Old IITs)...All you have is IIT Hyderabad mechanical and BHU mechanical(which I won't suggest you to take).You can join Eco,Phy,Aerospace,Civil at...
Sanchit 4 months ago
I won't suggest you to take).You can join Eco,Phy,Aerospace,Civil at Kanpur...Chemical,Civil,Aerospace in KGP..Civil,Chemical in Roorkee...Aerospace,Civil in Madras,Metallurgy in IIT Bombay....
raj 4 months ago
I have got 85%in CBSE Board and expecting 86-90 marks in JEE MAIN.I belong to OBC category. What NIT Colleges and Branches can i expect a seat?
Hii You can get a mid level NIT with score
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Hello Sir, Thank you for your reply. Could you explain in detail regarding which NIT’s and Branches i can expect a seat
Kavin 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts