There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Sir, Can you please tell me about infrastructure of NIT Warangal and also the placement details of Mech branch there?? Plz reply as it is kind of urgent..

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

NIT warangal is best .. it is the best NIT .

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Click for Barch openining and closing :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

hello, I just wanted to know whether in the 6th round of seat acceptance of josaa is the procedure same as that of document verification.Do I have to carry the same documents? Is there some ...
@ arushi , as per the previous records that i have , u donot have to pay anything else in the 6 th round of seat allocation process by jOSAA , I THINK THIS YEAR ALSO THE SAME TREND WILL...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Student, do carry your all credentials and testimonials along with you which have been intimated to you through the official weblink of Jossa and instead of carrying cash always prefer ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
HOW TO SCORE 600+ out of 720 EASILY IN NEET 2017 EXAM?
@ xavier scoring of 600 and above are easy in NEET but u need regular practice for that , frst of all for biology , 50 percent of the neet paper contains biology ques that is 360 marks ,...
Umakant biswal one month ago
You should have a grip over biology more. Try to gain grip by the theory, its complicated terms, and all things. Its a more of theory subject. Solve all the NCERT Exemplers of Class 11 and...
Shreyas Patil 29 days ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for biology. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas biology have direct ques in board exam , so, u will not face any kind of difficulties if u have properly studied ncert twice . just do the ncert twice alongwith exercise ques and...
Umakant biswal 5 days ago
Can Anybody Suggest me Some revision tips for AIPMT Biology??????????/
Hi Dear Student Time management is all you need. Set a particular time for a particular topic.Give more time for difficult one. Practice mcqs as much you can do. Learn the facts...
Anjali Ahuja 8 months ago
hello first you learn basics of the biology then go to studying meterial.i know some topics that are topics in human biology is the main important chek on other websites.
raj 8 months ago
In compliance with the directives of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi would be conducting
Prabhakar ch 8 months ago
Sir my obc rank is around 36000 and general rank is 121356 and I have passed 12 from Chandigarh with82.8%. Can I get a seat In nit Delhi. ​
With this score i can’t commit you anything like getting a seat at NIT Delhi, you better visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know your status there....if you are able to make...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Brother I think that you want CSE or IT then I suggest you to try any other NIT like Jalandhar it is in your homestate and Srinagar,Jaipur there are chances that you may get one of these in ...
Akshit Matthew one year ago
I need tips for preparation I want to know the right and effective methods to prepare for IIT and IPE exams also
Dear Students, Please visit our website you get the tips for Preparation for IIT-JEE. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts