Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Hello Sir,

I belong to UP. My overall state rank is 5766 and OP category rank is 4288. I wish to know that if i wish to apply for MNNIT allahabad under HS quota, will they consider my overall rank for admission or my OP rank?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Divya,

Please mention your all india rank to get your query clarified. Though there are reservation for different category but overall rank is only considered.

Refer to the link below for last year cutoff details : -

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I am in Class 12 (PCMBE).I want all the important topics from all lessons of the above from boards point of view. Also Give me important questions that might surely come and important...
@ shreyas its difficult to give all the imp topics from all 4 subject here , so, kindly states the chaptrer that u want imp topics and derivation , it will be better to explain and , yes ,...
2017 years ago
Give me the importanat parts of hard lessons and lessons with more weightage. Also give me right approach in order to get 90+ in boards. Thanks.
18 hours ago
for maths you can see “mohit tyagi” for physics “pradeep kshetrapal” and for chemistry “dushyant kumar” and “ajnish gupta” for organic chemistry best ever teachers for iit-jee...
aashima sahu 3 months ago
@ xavier Askiitian is a free online coaching for IITJEE , it have study material , revision notes , video lecture , past year papers , tips and tricks in blog for you which are avaliable in ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Please tell the respective books for physics , chemistry and maths for class 11.
@ riya You can follow these books for sucess in the engg entrance exam . PHYSICS 1- CONCEPT OF PHYSICS BY H C VERMA 2- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS BY I E IRODV 3- UNDERSTANDING PHYSICS BY D ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer if any other question please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
Sir, i got 8934 rank in iit jee adv 2016 in general category. Caj i get admission in any of the new iit like jammu, bhilai, dharwad, goa etc?
yes sure you can get admission just stay in counseling and you will get whatever youh have wished for
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Dear Student, kindly visit the official website of JEE Advanced and get to know the merit list, closing and opening state, whether you have chance in either of the aforementioned...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
i feel i lack basics in science .i dont have an idea on how to tackle an entrance exam.iam spenting whole year preparing for iit jee.i lack confidence.
Please share your contact details. One of IITians from our team will be in touch with you and guide you properly.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
@ pratyusha what exactly u want to know , and LET me know the reason for your lack of confidence > ? is their any perticular thing that create lack of confidence . one thing u have to...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...
Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts