There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Hi could u pls help me out on this??.. I have left coaching classes this year (appearing for jee in 2011) for self study.. Could u tell me if the foll books are sufficient to crack JEE with max marks from my side.. 

Chemistry : Morrison and Boyd, Solomon, O.P.Tandon(organic)  Arihant physical chem, R.C.MUKERJEE, J.D.LEE

Maths : All Arihant books, Sl.loney, TMH, A.DASGUPTA

I want to make max use of these books in this one year as i did not study well enough in the 11th.. Please help me out on this.. 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear varun

These books are more than sufficient.

But I will suggest you to join Coaching have just passes the 11th this level its a very difficult for a student to get maximun advantage from the books by self study.many concept is not well explained in books,for this you need a teacher.

these books are really helpful if someone is guiding you.otherwise you will just confused in these books

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How should i prepare for electrochemistry chapter as soon as possible. what are the important areas or difficult areas on which i should concentrate. Also give me a study plan for the same.
@ shreyas electrochemi is not hard but its the most imp chap as far as board is concerned after p block . and also it have signioficant weightage for jee and neet exam . and i am predicting ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
i would liketo ask if an above average student like me ….who hasn’t participated in olympiads and all so much can crack iit with good rank? like i am smart enough but just never did so well ...
@ rushiklesh yes , for sure u can . beacuse olympiad donot have any relation with jee mainj and advanced . olympiad is just recommended to student only for checking their grasp on maths and ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
yeah obviously you can crack. After coming in 11 th from the first day u should be dedicated to study especially numericals. Practise them more and surely you can crack.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
A motor van weighing 4400 kg rounds a level curve of radius 200 m on an unbanked road at 60 km/hr. What should be minimum value of coefficient of friction to prevent skidding? At what angle ...
Hi I got the first part . But second i got a negative value that tan theta = -0.001. let c be coefficient of friction. v= root(cgr) so 50/3 = root( c *2000) so 2500/9 = c*2000 so c= 5/ 36 = ...
Devansh Jatin Ponda 2 months ago
is that corse is better for my future or not will i take it or not pls suggest me
hi bhanu i will not suggest you this course. you are an bipc student , so a lot of options are available for you. so instead of going with this course you should choose any other, because...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Sir, Could you tell me which are the best books for IITJEE which also comes with detailed solution for each problem(In Physics,Chemistry,Maths)? Hoping for reply soon.
Hi gopal, All the oimportant books you need for the IIT-JEE preparation are listed in the following link.. All the Best. chandra sekhar... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
A projectile is projected at an angle(a>45°) with an initial velocity u. The time t,at which its magnitude of horizontal velocity will equal the magnitude of vertical velocity is?
Assuming zero air resistance, we can take the horizontal component of its velocity as constant until it hits the ground . So we have the horizontal component as uCosA (Let the angle be A)....
Kiranchandar 6 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts