Hi could u pls help me out on this??.. I have left coaching classes this year (appearing for jee in 2011) for self study.. Could u tell me if the foll books are sufficient to crack JEE with max marks from my side.. Physics : H.C.VERMA, D.C.PANDEY, RESONANCE MODULES, I.E.IRODOV, Chemistry : Morrison and Boyd, Solomon, O.P.Tandon(organic) Arihant physical chem, R.C.MUKERJEE, J.D.LEE Maths : All Arihant books, Sl.loney, TMH, A.DASGUPTA I want to make max use of these books in this one year as i did not study well enough in the 11th.. Please help me out on this..

Hi could u pls help me out on this??.. I have left coaching classes this year (appearing for jee in 2011) for self study.. Could u tell me if the foll books are sufficient to crack JEE with max marks from my side.. 

Physics : H.C.VERMA, D.C.PANDEY, RESONANCE MODULES, I.E.IRODOV, 

Chemistry : Morrison and Boyd, Solomon, O.P.Tandon(organic)  Arihant physical chem, R.C.MUKERJEE, J.D.LEE

Maths : All Arihant books, Sl.loney, TMH, A.DASGUPTA

I want to make max use of these books in this one year as i did not study well enough in the 11th.. Please help me out on this.. 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
13 years ago

Dear varun

These books are more than sufficient.

But I will suggest you to join Coaching class.you have just passes the 11th standard.at this level its a very difficult for a student to get maximun advantage from the books by self study.many concept is not well explained in books,for this you need a teacher.

these books are really helpful if someone is guiding you.otherwise you will just confused in these books

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free