I'm presently in class XI preparing for iitjee and aieee . I would Like to know which books should i follow . presently m refering to phy.- pradeep chem.- modern abc math rd ? and does going regularly to school hampers our performance in these tests? I'm in chd and planning to take admission in 35 model school? Sould I take Optional subject as physical edu. or computer ? I'm bit interested in computers

I'm presently in class XI preparing for iitjee and aieee . I would Like to know which books should i follow . presently m refering to  phy.- pradeep    chem.- modern abc   math   rd  ? and  does going regularly to school hampers our performance in these tests? I'm in chd and planning to take admission in 35 model school? Sould I take Optional subject as physical edu. or computer ? I'm bit interested in computers 

Grade:

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Raju,

First of all , going regularly to school will not at all hamper your performance in any of the exam. So attend the school regularly. 

The books that you are following are very good, try to solve all the problems in the above mentioned books  .. Try to clear all your concepts as this the most imporatnt and concepts are same in all the books. You can check some more good books : http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Take Computer as additional subject. It will be best if you have interest in it. 

All the best for your Future.

Post all your questions here on askiitians discussion forums and Experts as well as students on this community will answer your questions immediately.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free