There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

how is MS Research in computational natural science(5 year dual degree course) for girls in terms of placement and future scope

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Inna,

This course has a very good future scope and placements.. this is a research driven masters program meant for candidates with an exceptional background in basic sciences. It will provide advanced training in theoretical and computational natural sciences.  Dual degree program may be waived for MS by research students, depending on their background. They must however fulfill the minimum credit requirements for electives and thesis respectively.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

i got btech in cse with ms by research in computational natural sciences and btech cs in nit trichy and also bits goa cse.

can u tell which one is better..

also tell me the that can i enter companies like google or microsoft with high package by doing ms by research in computational natural science

i am very confused please reply

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
HOW TO SCORE 600+ out of 720 EASILY IN NEET 2017 EXAM?
@ xavier scoring of 600 and above are easy in NEET but u need regular practice for that , frst of all for biology , 50 percent of the neet paper contains biology ques that is 360 marks ,...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
You should have a grip over biology more. Try to gain grip by the theory, its complicated terms, and all things. Its a more of theory subject. Solve all the NCERT Exemplers of Class 11 and...
Shreyas Patil 25 days ago
how to apply for tensors examination
TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras. The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
I have got admission in jaypee noida sector 62. I wanted to know that is the institute UGC( University Grants Commission ) affilated?
You can conform this from the official website of UGC. All these data is available there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Why don’t you check in at the official website of UGC under the list of affiliated colleges and universities and thereafter you need to check in at the official weblink of Jaypee Noida...
Soneel Verma one year ago
I`m currently in 12. I go to aakash on every weekend and attend school on weekdays. The timings of aakash on Saturday is 5pm to 8pm and on sunday is 8am to 5pm and school is 8am to 3pm. I...
@ sakshi revise the class 11 th portion on the wekends , when u are gng to aakash on saturday , they also teaches you the 11 th portion , so, focus more on class , thats be like 90 percent...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts