how is MS Research in computational natural science(5 year dual degree course) for girls in terms of placement and future scope

how is MS Research in computational natural science(5 year dual degree course) for girls in terms of placement and future scope

Grade:

2 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Dear Inna,

This course has a very good future scope and placements.. this is a research driven masters program meant for candidates with an exceptional background in basic sciences. It will provide advanced training in theoretical and computational natural sciences.  Dual degree program may be waived for MS by research students, depending on their background. They must however fulfill the minimum credit requirements for electives and thesis respectively.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Om Shivom Nagpal
14 Points
11 years ago

i got btech in cse with ms by research in computational natural sciences and btech cs in nit trichy and also bits goa cse.

can u tell which one is better..

also tell me the that can i enter companies like google or microsoft with high package by doing ms by research in computational natural science

i am very confused please reply

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free