Sir, I have got NIT Warangal mech. I may get NIT surathkal CS in the next round. But I am slightly interested to go in Warangal as it is close to my city. But I dont want to take any wrong decision. Plz help me. Also, briefly tell me about placements and infrastructure of NIT Warangal. ( Avg salary of mech branch??)

Sir, I have got NIT Warangal mech. I may get NIT surathkal CS in the next round.

But I am slightly interested to go in Warangal as it is close to my city.

But I dont want to take any wrong decision. Plz help me. Also, briefly tell me about placements and infrastructure of NIT Warangal. ( Avg salary of mech branch??)

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear saurav,

Mechanical @ NIT waragal is very good option in terms of placements and future..And also NIT warangal is among the Top collages.. You can definatly go for this but if you are interested in computers then i wud advise you to go for NIT surathkal.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay luxmi

nidhi mundra
32 Points
13 years ago

cs i s bettr than mech......bt dat depends on ur interst too!!!!!

dis year surathkal is above in terms of rankin also

if u hv interest in computers , then i guess u shud go for surathkal cse

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free