• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

petroleum ism or maths &comp.( it bhu or civil it bhu

which is best among these??????

Win Exciting Gifts

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

avoid Mtech in india always as none of the iits have facilities matching to abroad institutes 4r MS /MTech.

petroleum isnt gud as its got very little scope in future

ITBHU doesnt hav a gud faculty /placements in civil

Then as a subject Maths &c is best

So now its upto u to remain in JEE or go for AIEEE or BITS

Best of luck

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How to concentrate on studies. I am in Class 12. I get very oftenly distracted while studying. Please tell me any solution to overcome this problem.
if you want to concentrate on studies first of all delete all your social media accounts now. uninstall whatsaspp from your phone immediately. when you sit for studies si in a clean...
SAHIL 3 months ago
First and foremost thing is that you have to be away from social media . You have to be selfish in academics career and then you should be away from freinds . Dont involve in any...
jeeva 3 months ago
Hello...... A body is thrown horizontally from the top of a tower and strikes the ground after three seconds at an angle of 45 degree with the horizontal. Find the height of the tower and...
Hii Use projectile motion equation by diving them along the x and y axis . You will get the answer
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
By the projectail motion concept time of flight t=2usin teeta / g 3=2usin teeta / g then finally you get u=15 root3 thank you
How should i prepare for electrochemistry chapter as soon as possible. what are the important areas or difficult areas on which i should concentrate. Also give me a study plan for the same.
@ shreyas electrochemi is not hard but its the most imp chap as far as board is concerned after p block . and also it have signioficant weightage for jee and neet exam . and i am predicting ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I have joined Brilliant's Test Series. Is the level of this test series the same as that of the final exam of IIT-JEE? I have heard from my friends that Brilliant's Test series are very...
Hi Viraj, Test series are mainly for getting the exam temperament....... and to study systematically according to the syllabus mentioned in the test series schedule..... also solve the... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
How much rank should I get in jee mains 2016 to get a seat in vnr vjiet through b category cse branch ?
it must be below 20000
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Friend, to get a seat at VNR VJIET one has to attain minimum19k to 20K, so you may visit the official website of the institution yourself as well and get to know the status of seats...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Two cars A and B are at the same poin initialy.If A starts with the uniform velocity of 40m per sec and B starts in the same direction with constant acceleration of 4m per sec square,than B ...
For car A, dis at any time t = 40t and for car B, dis at any time t, ½ 4 t^2 So if we equate t= 20 sec
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts