There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

does waiting till 4th round in aieee provides any risk????

my air is 7000 and i am not getting nit nagpur or jaipur till 3rd can i get these in 4th round???
can ccb leave me on the road by not giving any colleges of my preference???

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

everything is possible

but in 4th round theygive u all the left over vacancies and u must submit a fresh preferences form

dont worry everything is given in the information brochure in

6 years ago

hey dear ,if u getting something in first 3 rounds then u have to lose it if u r going in 4th round so be careful .if u r little bit  satisfied with ur allotement take it as  there going to give u left overseat in fourth round so u may get or not the good  branches over in NIT nag.

please approve my reply if u like.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I am a student at Fiitjee and I am to give my jee exam in 2018. I started my preperation for that can you please help me in preparing an affective study plan/time table.
@ aditya u have now ample of time for the preparation of jee , and start building your concept from now , donot get stuck in between and in case u are facing any kind of problem in study...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I got CGPA in math and science both as 8 so can i write kvpy first level????
@ manoj Yes , u can fill out the form as per the dates . make sure the dates are not running out . kvpy actually have 2 levels , and after qualifying the frst level , u ahve to appear the 2 ...
is Listening to white noise will help an iit student to increase concentration?
@ xavier yes , at somehow ,. but it cannot applicable for everyone . u can do yoga , exercise and listen to ur fav songs , but do remember donot distract your mind in that , u are doing...
Uou can also try this psychological life hack: before studying , listen a song you have not listened before. try to memorixe in first attempt. nw start studying while revesion listen the...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Yeah it does. It makes mind concentrate only on one thing which indirectly increases concentration power. do listen it.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
How is the placements of Information Technology at NSIT Delhi? And good the branch is and how tough is it? As well as what about its placements ?
@ subham , NSIT delhi is the best engg colleges in india , after iit , nit and bits . even it earned a good image in highest placement in the year 2015 -16 . the total no of student that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Tell me how did The ADIDAS Company Get Its Name?
The company name was taken from its founder Adolf (Adi) Dassler whose first name was shortened to the nickname Adi. Together with the first three letters of his surname it formed ADIDAS....
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
i have got an all india rank of 16512 and obc rank of 3697... so can i get a seat somewhere in the iits???
You should definetly try for all the branches in all IITs and hope for the best. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Hi, It Seems to be dificult in your case. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
atleast in certain groups like naval engineering and architecture... or mathematics and computing... can i get a seat??
Shanmuk one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts