There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

how is iiit allahabad???where does this stand when compared with nit bhopal,nit nagpur,nit jaipur,nit kurukshetra???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

u can checkthe rankings in google

nit nagpur is better than iiit allahabad

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

i have to complete my CBSE class 12 syllabus till november. Please tell me how should i complete it using board point of view and also use time for competitives. tell me study plan to grab...
@ shreyas donot hurry up , i think its good if u will do simoultaneously , i did like that , for example suppose u complted solution chap from board point of view, then alott a extra day...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ shreyas yes , 10 hours per chapter are more than enough , beacuse i have used only 2-3 hrs per chapter in that 10 hrs u have to cover a chapter by the following strategy 1- ncert reading...
@umakant i have done calculation of all the things. Septeber i have 17 working days * 6 hrs study = 102 hrs 13 holidays*9 hrs study = 117 hrs similar is for october november i have 20...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
i am getting chemical engineeering in bit mesra and cse in iiit bhubaneswar. Which college should i join?
@ neelendra @ neelendra bit mesra earned a good image in terms of placement and quality education . and also check your intrest , if u are intrested in chemical then, bits mesra will be the ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
kindly let me know the cutoff for assam medical entrance examination 2015.
@ aakansha there is a criteria of 50 percent of the total marks decided by the dibrugarh university. i think thats the cutoff , still prev year it was that , i mean in 2015 , but not sure...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Akanksha why don’t you visit the official website of the institution and get to know the cutoff, merit list and also your stature there whether you ar eable to secure a seat there or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sir i m suryansh i appeared on jee main 2016 held on april 3 2016 .....i while filling my roll no. In omr sheet by mistake i filled 2nd and 3rd digit in 2nd column amd 4th digit iin 3 rd...
No it will not be rejectedbut just make sure you write an application to JEE MAIN guys informing the same & take written confirmation that your candidature will not be cancelled
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Nothing will be happen.. no one can rejected it but just make sure u write an aplication to jee main guys informing the same and take written confirmation that ur candidaturenot cancelled...
mohan 6 months ago
Sir can you name one govt college in up where I could get govt MBBS college with my sc up state category rank 2495 and state rank 20456.sir pls reply to my question
@ aditi u can check that in MCI website also , go for muzaffernagar medical college , and also AFMC is their and their some relaxation will be given to the girls student but seat are very...
HI DEAR:} WITH THIS RANK YOU CAN EXPECT COLLEGES LIKE Government Medical College, Kannauj King George Medical University, Lucknow Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar ALL THESE...
SAHIL one month ago
I have got 140 marks in jee mains and 91% in cbse board .I am in general category .in which nit and brancges I cam take admission.?
Chances of getting NIT is very rare...except under state quota benifit..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, getting at an NIT with this score seem to be a far fetched dream, no issues There is another way out that may be opted for . Rest assured these institutions are being run by...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi anurag use the branch and college predictor to predict your college and branch. please follow the link thanks and...
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts