but,my vote goes 2 nit warangal{as it is no less too}

neways,if u go with my vote,then dont pay fee at IIT as it is non-refundable

plzzzzz approve my answer if u like it

6 years ago

iit kharagpur is better option

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

My aim is to score 200+ in jee mains only. I wanted a material which has good theory as well as problem but not as hard as advanced level. Suggest me such materials. IE irodovs book ,the one...
Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ shuhai ok, here are the suggested books for jee main only . Jee main specially testing abt the speed in problem solving and knowledge . " so, the following books will help you . PHYSICS...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
in Engineering Entrance Exam MH CET 2016 ,WAS THE SYLLABUS BASED ON only HSC SYLLABUS OR BOTH CLASS 11 AND 12?
@ xavier in the MHT CET syllabus u have to study both the 11 th as well as 12 th class books , as MHT CET contains each and every syllabus . for more details u can look into the askiitian...
Umakant biswal 24 days ago
Yeah the syllabus is based on both Class 11 and Class 12. You should study both the books during MHT-CET. Practise as much problems as you can and thats it. Hope it helps. Thanks
Shreyas Patil 24 days ago
Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...
which university i take for mechanical engineering in pec or mechanical engineering in nit jalandhar
@ nakul go for nit jalandhar , as its far better good than pec , nit jalandhar have a nice campous and they have large workshop for mechanical engg , and also that nitian tag , that are...
should i go for mechanical engineering or manufacturing technology nit jalandhar
nakul 2 months ago
Can anybody tell which animal can run fastest after cheetah????
There are several species of large cats in the world, including leopards, lions, jaguars, mountain lions, ocelots, and tigers, but none of them can match the speed of the cheetah. Natural...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
sir, i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and...
HI vaibhav reddy You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts