as i'm not satisfied with the course i am alloted in 1st round(int.MSC chem.at IIT kharagpur),i'm willing to go for 2nd round counselling.but if i don't get a choice of higher priority or still not satisfied,can i leave after that?will my amount be refunded?and can i sit in IITJEE 2011? also could tou plzz tell me the min. CGPA req. to change branch from my current course at IIT kharagpur. is it different for SC/ST students?(as brochure doesn't say any exact value) kindly reply at the earliest.

as i'm not satisfied with the course i am alloted in 1st round(int.MSC chem.at IIT kharagpur),i'm willing to go for 2nd round counselling.but if i don't get a choice of higher priority or still not satisfied,can i leave after that?will my amount be refunded?and can i sit in IITJEE 2011?

also could tou plzz tell me the min. CGPA req. to change branch from my current course at IIT kharagpur.

is it different for SC/ST students?(as brochure doesn't say any exact value)

kindly reply at the earliest.

Grade:Upto college level

3 Answers

Sukhendra Reddy Rompally B.Tech Mining Machinery Engg, ISM Dhanbad
93 Points
13 years ago

u will be given a choice of higher preference/the same choice which u hav been given now

and wateva is given-u hav 2 accept it

and no,fees will not be refunded

plzzz approve my answer if u r satisfied

kaushik mandula
16 Points
13 years ago

yes your amt will be refunded

u can attempt the exam in 2011

Aakash Anuj
34 Points
13 years ago

ur fees will be refunded... i m sure....see the FAQ....my email id is anujswati@rediffmail.com plz contact me

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free