There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Plz give me the list of the Olympiads, talent search exams and scholarship exams for which a Class 12 student can appear?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi sumit,

u can appear for national level exams like math olympaids, physics olympaids, chemistry, n astrology,......u can appear for exams like ntse,,,,,also KVPY- kishore vigyanic protsahana yojna... this is a inatiative of the govt. of India in general and the indian institute of science in particular.... they award a scholarship for which you should have a minimum criteria of having scored 70 or so in Phy Chem Math which qualifies your entrance for a written exam.... if you are one of the smart ones selected the scholarship s all your

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Where can i find a reputed IIT-JEE coaching where i can get my academic doubts cleared instantly and precisely?
I can help you compare between some of the institute's which can help you decide well. 1. Bansal: Surely Bansal has a good name since it has started the trend of the classes but now the old ...
Bhushan Gupta 25 days ago
@ animesh u can always opt for askiitians , we have evrything required to crack jee . and here also u have acess to the top notch iitian and its cost effective too , here u will also get...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
I got CGPA in math and science both as 8 so can i write kvpy first level????
@ manoj Yes , u can fill out the form as per the dates . make sure the dates are not running out . kvpy actually have 2 levels , and after qualifying the frst level , u ahve to appear the 2 ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
currently i am living in mumbai and which college should i go to persue my degree to become a quantum physicist so i can earn more salary.
hi xavier i will not suggest you a list of many colleges at this time. all this will make you confuse, i will suggest you only one college which is best for studying physics as well as to...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. There are number of institutions which are quite good in almost all the respects. If you have a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...
@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Sir. I got 20000 rank in advance can I get ANY branch in ANY iit
With the score mentioned by you, I can only say that...Well if you belong to the general category then a straight forward : NO...!!!! The closing rank for the general category students is...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
sorry you can try next 2015 i got jee mains rank 95k and didnot qualify in jee advance but i droped a year and this year i have got a rank of 4378 in jee you can try...
vakul 4 months ago
Sir I have a lot of distractions like rest cell phone internet is there any solution for that.Can u tell me cutt off for government medical colleges in maharashtra in neet 2017 for 85%...
@ jeely you only can controll your brain , so, just think about those time , and just give a designation to your name , like adding DR. in front of your name , that really c makes a change...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts