There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

can u please suggest me which of the following courses give me a better job oportunity - b-arch from iit kharagur or b-tech in electrical engineering from nit durgapur? I cant decide!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

B.Tech electrical from NIT Durgapur

afterall,NIT Durgapur isnt a bad colleges,and eletrical is a recession free and a very good branch with respect to placements and higher studies

B.Arch hasnt got dat scope in INDIA and avg package is less dan 3lpa :(,

i prefer u NIT{and u cud get a better NIT in further rounds too :)}

btw wat r ur IIT and AIEEE ranks?

plzzz approve my answer if u liked it

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Where can i get NCERT Exempler for all the subjects. I am in Class 12 and want the link to download ncert exempler. i have got only physics and maths exempler. Provide me link to other...
@ shreyas u can easily get that on the ncert website , its there in ncert official website , there will be a option called as DOWNLOAD EBOOKS , there u can get all subject exampler , and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
search on google for them and you can easily download pdf formats for all of them for best physics notes visit: thanks
SAHIL 2 months ago
I have the option of joining bit mesra and daiict. Which one is better for computer science if I need to pursue MS in a foreign country and also according to the faculty
Both are should take decision based on your geographical location
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
Can anyone give me link to download all the question papers at a time from askiitians of all years with solutions. Downloading and searching one one question paper is time consuming. i want ...
@ shreyas i think u want previous year question paper . if so , then u have to download one by one year , but search in google , there are sites which gives you complete 5-6 years papers in ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sorry but such link is not available.but you can do this task in your free time thanks best of luck for your preperations
SAHIL 2 months ago
please tell me what or how to study per day to do well in board exams as well as in jee ?
@ manas Both of them are completely diffrent examination . in one side , board which test how you represent your answer in the sheet , and JEE which test how speed u can solve the problems...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
A thorough read of the NCERT is very important. You are bound to find certain topics that many famous extra books tend to miss. Before diving into the book, I quickly went through previous...
ADITI SINGH 3 months ago
i will appear in iitjee in 2011 . how should i prepare for it ?
Dear rounik Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
i got a seat in NIT nagpur in CIVIL branch and i can get a seat in JNTU or OU in CSE branch..which one would be a better choice?
@ vaishnavi Donot go for JNTU , thats nt actually a good institution . u can take civil in nit nagpur if u can do that , beacuse in civil u have to do some outfield work , so, if u are...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
HI FRIEND, please go the NIT nagpur, that is more better than other colleges, and that is equal to IIIT universities all the best
mohan 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts