Sir, I have got 14600 rank in GGSIPU CET-2009 . I want to take admission in the colleges uder the university. I am of Outside Delhi Category under General Quota. Kindly tell me that will i get admission in any college under the University. Please help me as soon as possible.Thank You.

Sir, I have got 14600 rank in GGSIPU CET-2009 . I want to take admission in the colleges uder the university. I am of Outside Delhi Category under General Quota. Kindly tell me that will i get admission in any college under the University. Please help me as soon as possible.Thank You.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

hi ritwiz,,

i think it wud be harder for u to get any coll in ggsipu as ur rank is quite low n also u r an outside candidate n der is a provision of only 15% seats for u guys,,so i will suggest dat u must n't apply for admissions der as if u r able to get any coll den 1st of all dat willn;t be a gud option n since if u hav other option of taking a drop which for ur case is d best possible option as if u can do better in d next year exams den u one year lapse won't be count anywhere but if u take admission wid dis rank den u will surely keep thinking of dis particular option.....

wishing u luck in future...all d best!!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free