Dear sirs, I have already posted a quetion to you but have not received reply. once again i am posting this question. please reply me immediately sir so tha t i can take a good decision. Sir My marks are as follws; +2 92% with pcm 95)%,iitjee2010 185.aieee2010 191.bits 306and mah cet 165/200. Iant to take a break and repeat iit jee in 2011. my parents and elders are advicing me join a eng college and prepare for iit. kindly advice me immdeately sir because tomorrow Bits will provide admission list.expecting reply from u immdtly. with regards adn thanks, aaditya

Dear sirs,

I have already posted a quetion to you but have not received reply. once again i am posting this question. please reply me immediately sir so tha t i can take a good decision.

Sir My marks are as follws;

+2 92% with pcm 95)%,iitjee2010 185.aieee2010 191.bits 306and mah cet 165/200. Iant to take a break and repeat iit jee in 2011. my parents and elders are advicing me join a eng college and prepare for iit. kindly advice me immdeately sir because tomorrow Bits will provide admission list.expecting reply from u immdtly.

with regards adn thanks,

aaditya

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

You can take admission in BITS and can continue your prep with college. Give the next year exam with more commitment and dedication you will get thru...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free