tell me abt the scope ofintegrated msc courses in iits in chemistry.what degree they offer for graduation.is there any provision of scholarship for it in research.wht r its term and conditions of scholarship

tell me abt the scope ofintegrated msc courses in iits in chemistry.what degree they offer for graduation.is there any provision of scholarship for it in research.wht r its term and conditions of scholarship

Grade:

3 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Dear  ambuj,

yes integrated chemistry is best branch .. but it will be more suitable if u have some interest in research.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Anurag Joshi
18 Points
12 years ago

Vaishali Gupta
19 Points
12 years ago

tell me about the scope of integrated msc chem course in leading iits.Can we change the branch first year from msc to mtech.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free