• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

is there some new patern for iit exams?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arpit,

Till now nothing has been decided .. as soon as any news regarding this will come , you can see it on 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
for maths you can see “mohit tyagi” for physics “pradeep kshetrapal” and for chemistry “dushyant kumar” and “ajnish gupta” for organic chemistry best ever teachers for iit-jee...
aashima sahu 3 months ago
@ xavier Askiitian is a free online coaching for IITJEE , it have study material , revision notes , video lecture , past year papers , tips and tricks in blog for you which are avaliable in ...
Can anyone give me link to download all the question papers at a time from askiitians of all years with solutions. Downloading and searching one one question paper is time consuming. i want ...
@ shreyas i think u want previous year question paper . if so , then u have to download one by one year , but search in google , there are sites which gives you complete 5-6 years papers in ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
sorry but such link is not available.but you can do this task in your free time thanks best of luck for your preperations
SAHIL one month ago
i have a rank of 5572 in gen category in jee mains.what are my chances of getting it @iiit allahabad?
@ sristhi Yes , the probability is medium , if u are searching about iiit allhabad , then its the topmost iiit among all next to delhi . so, u can get in 2 nd or 3 rd probability acc to the ...
JEE Advance Rank 6373 Mains - 199 MP Board - 92.2% I'm getting branches like civil, chemical, biotech, geology in IITs and CSE at MANIT Bhopal Which one is better to opt? IIT or...
It is better to prefer civil in iit.As it is also a good branch you have better options for your future.since it is an iit it has the brand value for which you can get good jobs from so...
Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi 4 months ago
Dear friend, without any second opinion MNIT is far beter so you must go for it, but if you are bent upon trials and experimentations, then you must add some more institutions in your list...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
I guess you must visit both the institutions’ websites and get the information regarding placements and educational practices anf feel the difference
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
help me sir i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and i am sc candiate and 71% in cbse board is there any chance of getting Nit or iiit please help.?
Although chance is very less to get NIT, as per your 60-40 rule.. But you should attempt the counselling....
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago You can use the links above to get an idea of your probable...
Ankit 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts