There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir, whenever i solve questions on a topic..... which many find easy and wen i try to solve the questions, i get stuck... i get frustrated that i am not even able to do problems that seem simple to many.... what is the solution to this problem? also..... does studying for jee mean only study.. study and study for 2 years without anything else? please help me to make a time table... i hv tuitions 6 days a week........ on m w f i my maths tuition is on 4:30 and 6:30.......... 4 30 maths and 6 30 chemistry....... on t t s i hv physics frm 5:30 to 7.... my skool is near my home.... i cum back and reach home by 2:15.... school frm 8 2 2

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Do not take tension. You are not the only one to face it. Every one faces it. Even I do face it. But my own chem teacher solved my this problem and I would like to share the suggestion with you.

At the end of the day note down subject wise what you did that day. then put that date on it and create a column below it  as

phy                          chem                                                             mths

dot product                ionization enthalpy                                      write the topic you did that day                date 14 july

at school(or tutions)

14 july

15 july

20 july (after one week)

20aug(one month)

20 nov(3 mths)

20 may 2011 (6 mths)

20 nov 2011(6 mths)

20 may 2012( 6 mths)

each day represents the day for revision of that topic. Do follow it strictly. This would help you to reduce your burden and would organize your work. Even I follow it. This works as a memory empowerment technique as well. and the biggest thing to keep in mind is that DO NOT TAKE TENSION

Put your best............................ALLTHE BEST

Do approve if you like it

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

hello, I just wanted to know whether in the 6th round of seat acceptance of josaa is the procedure same as that of document verification.Do I have to carry the same documents? Is there some ...
@ arushi , as per the previous records that i have , u donot have to pay anything else in the 6 th round of seat allocation process by jOSAA , I THINK THIS YEAR ALSO THE SAME TREND WILL...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Student, do carry your all credentials and testimonials along with you which have been intimated to you through the official weblink of Jossa and instead of carrying cash always prefer ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
A motor van weighing 4400 kg rounds a level curve of radius 200 m on an unbanked road at 60 km/hr. What should be minimum value of coefficient of friction to prevent skidding? At what angle ...
Hi I got the first part . But second i got a negative value that tan theta = -0.001. let c be coefficient of friction. v= root(cgr) so 50/3 = root( c *2000) so 2500/9 = c*2000 so c= 5/ 36 = ...
Devansh Jatin Ponda 2 months ago
Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
how to crack bitsat in 5days
Go through the syllabus and format of the paper . English can be prepared by just reading articles from Hindustan Times and questions from the mock papers.Logical reasoning is one thing you...
Komal one year ago
Your best bet would be to do previous years question papers.
shubham sharda one year ago
which is absorbed during digestion- a-vitamins b-minerals c-carbohydrates
@ soumya carbohydrate are a complex chain of mono sachhariddes and they were broken to form the glucose particle or molecule which gives us the energy . so, in the process of digestion ,...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
There are seven main classes of nutrients that the body needs. These are carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals, fiber and water. from these all seven mentioned carbohydrates are ...
SAHIL 2 months ago
I am just completed my 10th from ssc board.and now I want to crack iit with a good rank.but without any coaching is possible?and which study material I should refer?and which way I...
@ samruddhi Yes , without coaching also clearing jee is possible , the coaching institute only do the online test series and just giving some tricks . for that reason they have advantage ,...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts