respected sir, i have secured 153 marks in iitjee 2010. now i want to prepare again for it for jee-2011. i request you to guide me how to prepare for it seriously to secure a good rank. sir i am aiming for rank in top 50 for iitjee 2011. please give me proper guidance about how to study,which books to follow,how many hours effort is required to secure such a good rank.i will strictly follow the method told by you.please reply as soon as possible. thanking you, yours sincerely, arjav

respected sir,
i have secured 153 marks in iitjee 2010. now i want to prepare again for it for jee-2011. i request you to guide me how to prepare for it seriously to secure a good rank. sir i am aiming for rank in top 50 for iitjee 2011.
please give me proper guidance about how to study,which books to follow,how many hours effort is required to secure such a good rank.i will strictly follow the method told by you.please reply as soon as possible.
thanking you,
yours sincerely,
arjav

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Arjav,

The first thing i wud like to say is you need not to worry coz its very much possible to get in top 50. If you will study with focussed mind and dedication then you will not only get into top 50 but can top the exam. All you need is spirit and passion for achieving your goal.

Now the very important thing that you jus need to keep in mind is that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation.
Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude…  Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration.. So do self study for 7-8 hours other than coaching and classes etc with strong concentration.  

All the Best for your future and  have a confidence in yourself.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free